Our funding status
In the year-and-a-half since we moved to Beautiful Feet, we have gained some wonderful supporters which is a huge encouragement every time. We’ve also lost some supporters due to legitimate financial reasons—times are tough for many! Unfortunately, the net result is that we actually have less monthly support coming in now than when we moved. Our reserves are shrinking, but we’re getting by on last year’s tax refund. You can see our funding chart on the Support Our Ministry page.
Everyone (including us) is getting lots of year-end appeals and we’ll all get many more in the coming weeks, even as we all try to figure out how to manage our Christmas budgets. Now, both of our vehicles have chosen this time to present some serious limitations and we could use some assistance if you’re able. They’re both paid for and there are some minor things that could be improved, but we keep them in good working order—they’re both over 200,000 miles now 🙂
- It won’t come out of 4WD since after the snow this past Sunday when the roads were bad. It really shouldn’t be driven on dry pavement in 4WD. The service light came on a while back and I had it checked, but I felt they were less than thorough at the time and now things aren’t working. This is the only vehicle big enough for our family—my Nissan pickup barely seats four.
- There’s also a clunking noise in the front end… possibly U-joints? Not sure what’s going on there.
- Two of the tires are beginning to wear thin. With winter coming on, it’d be nice to have a couple new shoes for our family vehicle.
- It’s got a steady radiator leak that really needs to be fixed.
- At the last oil change, the shop said it was time to flush the brake system and change the transmission fluid.
Would you be able to help?
- Make a one-time donation to help right now
- Join our monthly support team to help long-term
- Increase what you’ve already been giving just because you’re awesome
- Select “0287 – Darrel & Gail Voth” under the “Individual Support” drop-down menu.